Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New England Mosaic Exhibition

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth during these last two weeks. Margaret and I have been busy with the next stage of the New England mosaic exhibition which will be held during September. Check out our revised website to learn more about it.

Even though September seems like a long time away, it's not. Last week we mailed our press packets and already have had an article published on the show in the Somerville Journal.
More recently, I've put on my graphics designer hat and laid out a brochure (which we should get back from the printers any day now) and an exhibition catalog. I'm really excited about the catalog - 40 pages, with full color photos of all the mosaics in the exhibition.
The catalog goes to the printer today so I may start finding some time to get back to mosaic making.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill, the exhibit website page is spectacular! Great images, beautifully laid out, engaging words -- it's a keeper.

And the exhibit and all the stuff going on around it -- my gosh you folks are maximizing every opporunity. Wish I could be there for about three ancillary events!

It's all just so great. Mosaics owe you!

Smooch, NT